- Hsu SH, Chen SH, Kuo CC, Chang JY. Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 B regulates the ubiquitination of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase and BCNU sensitivity in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Biochem Pharmacol. 2018 (in press).
- Chen TJ, He HL, Shiue YL, Yang CC, Lin LC, Tian YF, Chen SH*. High chloride channel accessory 1 expression predicts poor prognoses in patients with rectal cancer receiving chemoradiotherapy. Int J Med Sci. 2018 Jul 30;15(11):1171-1178.
- Huang WT, Tsai YH, Chen SH, Kuo CW, Kuo YL, Lee KT, Chen WC, Wu PC, Chuang CY, CHENG SM, Lin CH, Leung EY, Cheung CH. HDAC2 and HDAC5 up-regulations modulate survivin and miR-125a-5p expressions and promote hormone therapy resistance in estrogen receptor positive breast cancer cells. Front Pharmacol. 2017 Dec 13;8:902.
- Lee JY, Kuo CW, Tsai SL, Cheng SM, Chen SH, Chan HH, Lin CH, Lin KY, Li CF, Kanwar JR, Leung EY, Cheung CC, Huang WJ, Wang YC, Cheung CH. Inhibition of HDAC3- and HDAC6-promoted survivin expression plays an important role in SAHA-induced autophagy and viability reduction in breast cancer cells. Front Pharmacol. 2016 Mar 31;7:81.
- Chen SH, Kuo CC, Li CF, Cheung CH, Tsou TC, Chiang HC, Yang YN, Chang SL, Lin LC, Pan HY, Chang KY, Chang JY. O6 -methylguanine DNA methyltransferase repairs platinum-DNA adducts following cisplatin treatment and predicts prognoses of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2015 Sep 15;137(6):1291-305.
- Hsu JY, Chang KY, Chen SH, Lee CT, Chang ST, Cheng HC, Chang WC, Chen BK. Epidermal growth factor-induced cyclooxygenase-2 enhances head and neck squamous cell carcinoma metastasis through fibronectin up-regulation. Oncotarget. 2015 Jan 30;6(3):1723-39.
- Cheng SM, Chang YC, Liu CY, Lee JYC, Chan HH, Kuo CW, Lin KY, Tsai SL, Chen SH, Li CF, Leung E, Kanwar JR, Huang CC, Chang JY, Cheung CHA. YM155 down-regulates survivin and XIAP, modulates autophagy and induces autophagydependent DNA damage in breast cancer cells. Br J Pharmacol. 2015 Jan;172(1):214-34.
- Li CF, He HL, Wang JY, Huang HY, Wu TF, Hsing CH, Lee SW, Lee HH, Fang JL, Huang WT, Chen SH*. Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 overexpression is predictive of poor prognosis in rectal cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy. J Clin Pathol. 2014 Dec;67(12):1056-61.
- Lin CY, Sheu MJ, Li CF, Lee SW, Lin LC, Wang YF, Chen SH*. Deficiency in asparagine synthetase expression in rectal cancers receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy: negative prognostic impact and therapeutic relevance. Tumour Biol. 2014 Jul;35(7):6823-30.
- Cheung CH, Huang CC, Tsai FY, Lee JY, Cheng SM, Chang YC, Huang YC, Chen SH, Chang JY. Survivin – biology and potential as a therapeutic target in oncology. Onco Targets Ther. 2013 Oct 16;6:1453-62.
- Chang KY, Tsai SY, Chen SH, Tsou HH, Yen CJ, Liu KJ, Fang HL, Wu HC, Chuang BF, Chou SW, Tang CK, Liu SY, Lu PJ, Yen CY, Chang JY. Dissecting the EGFR-PI3K-AKT pathway in oral cancer highlights the role of the EGFR variant III and its clinical relevance. J Biomed Sci. 2013 Jun 27;20:43.
- Tian YF, Chen TJ, Lin CY, Chen LT, Lin LC, Hsing CH, Lee SW, Sheu MJ, Lee HH, Shiue YL, Huang HY, Pan HY, Li CF, Chen SH*. SKP2 overexpression is associated with a poor prognosis of rectal cancer treated with chemo-radiotherapy and represents a therapeutic target with high potential. Tumour Biol. 2013 Apr;34(2):1107-17.
- Lin CY, Tian YF, Wu LC, Chen LT, Lin LC, Hsing CH, Lee SW, Sheu MJ, Lee HH, Wang YH, Shiue YL, Wu WR, Huang HY, Hsu HP, Li CF, Chen SH*. Rsf-1 expression in rectal cancer: with special emphasize on the independent prognostic value after neoadjuvant chemoradiation. J Clin Pathol. 2012 Aug; 65(8):687-92.
- The clinical implication of O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase in rectal cancers. The 77th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association. September, 2018.
- O6BG modulates the activity of homologous recombination and its clinical application. The 76th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association. September, 2017.
- Improved survivals of chemoradiotherapy with infusional 5-fluorouracil after D2 resection in younger gastric cancer. The 21th Taiwan Joint Caner Conference Annual Meeting; May, 2016.
- Deficiency in asparagine synthetase expression predicts negative prognostic impact in rectal cancers receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy. The 19th Taiwan Joint Caner Conference Annual Meeting; May, 2014.
- ASPIRATION: Phase II study of continued erlotinib beyond RECIST progression in Asian patients (pts) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting; May, 2012.
- Expression of O6-Methylguanine DNA Methyltransferase predicts response and survival for rectal cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy. International symposium on clinical and cancer research; May, 2012.
- Rsf-1 expression in rectal cancer: with special emphasize on the independent prognostic value after neoadjuvant chemoradiation. International symposium on clinical and cancer research; May, 2012.
- DNA repair enzyme, O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase, modulates therapeutic efficacy of platinum drugs and its clinical significance. The European multidisciplinary cancer congress; September, 2011.
- DNA repair enzyme, O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase, modulates therapeutic efficacy of platinum drugs and its clinical significance. The 16th Taiwan Joint Caner Conference Annual Meeting; May, 2011.
- Challenges in treating Estrogen-Positive Breast Cancer; Estrogen (2018) IntechOpen edited by Wahid Ali Khan (in press).